Simulator has multiple options on the main screen. Users can link to the cloud, run online and offline simulations and open the Visual Scenario Editor.
This is the menu when the user is running the application for the first time. Users must link their hardware to the cloud as a cluster.
- Link To Cloud button will open the web browser to the sign up page. After signing in, users choose the name for the hardware cluster they are currently using and the simulator will be linked. NOTE If you have not signed up, do so first, then re-open the simulator and click the Link To Cloud.
Online mode is available after linking to the cloud is complete.
- Open Browser button with open the cloud user account page in the web browser.
- Visual Editor button will open the Visual Scenario Editor to create user scenarios.
- Online button will open a drop down menu.
- Go Offline will disconnect the user from the cloud and allow users to run previous run simulations without connecting.
- Unlink will disconnect the user from the cloud and unlink the cluster from the machine.
- Clear Cache will delete all local saved database information.
- Quit will close the application.
When you select offline mode, only previously saved and run simulations can be run without triggering from the online web user interface. Make sure you have at least one simulation configuration set up on your account.
- Drop down menu for all currently cached simulations run on this machine.
- Play button for selected offline simulation.
- Offline button will open a drop down menu for returning to online mode.